We see great importance in providing equal service to all customers and surfers and in improving the service provided to customers and surfers with disabilities. Therefore we invest a lot of resources in making our website accessible in order to make it more available for people with disabilities.
The accessibility of the website is intended to make it more available, friendly and convenient to use for people with special needs, arising among other things from various motor disabilities, cognitive impairments, myopia, blindness or color blindness, hearing impairments as well as elderly people.
We make efforts for our website to meet the requirements of the Equal Rights for Persons with Disabilities (Service Accessibility Adjustments) 2013, at the level of the required standard. We also implement the recommendations of the WCAG2.0 document by the W3C organization.
Repairs and adjustments made:
* The site is optimized for common browsers
* The site is optimized for mobile use.
* The site is optimized for display compatible with a variety of screens and resolutions.
* The means of navigation on the site are simple and clear.
* The contents of the site are written in a clear, orderly and hierarchical manner.
* The website content is written in simple and clear language.
* All pages on the site have a fixed structure.
* Most of the images on the site have an alternative textual explanation (alt).
* The site allows changing the font size by using the Ctrl key and the + key on the keyboard
* Most of the site does not use a moving or flashing text display.
It is important to note that despite our efforts to make all the pages on the site accessible, and despite our activities to improve the site’s accessibility – it is possible that parts or capabilities may be discovered that are not properly accessed or have not yet been accessed.
If you have encountered a problem regarding accessibility on the website, we would be happy if you would write to us, by contacting our accessibility coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
So that we can handle the problem in the best way, we strongly recommend that you attach complete details as much as possible:
* Problem Description
* What is the action you tried to perform
* Link to the page you browsed
* Browser type and version
* Operating System
* The type of assistive technology (if you used it)
We will do as much as we can in order to make the site accessible in the best possible way and answer inquiries in the most professional and fastest way.
Details of the accessibility coordinator in our office: